HARSH

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

वैतागवाड़ी: कुछ कांच हैं, कोई आईना...

वैतागवाड़ी: कुछ कांच हैं, कोई आईना...
Posted by RAMAKANT BADARYA ( BETAB) at 00:11
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ►  2014 (3)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ▼  2011 (15)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  June (9)
      • .............EK WO HEE DIYA HOON MAIN...........
      • .............EK VO HEE DIYA HOON...........
      • ..................APNE GULSHAN MAIN...............
      • .........PITA MERE..........
      • INTKAM KI AA
      • HARSH: CHAMAKTA SITARA FIR DEKHO
      • CHAMAKTA SITARA FIR DEKHO
      • वैतागवाड़ी: कुछ कांच हैं, कोई आईना...

About Me

RAMAKANT BADARYA ( BETAB)
I was born in a smallvillage of M.P before independence on3rd may 1947.My mother died in my child hood.I dont know her face( no her single photo avalabl in my family) I amliving inChhtisgarh since 1958 (also birth year of my wife).Married to Anulata from Durg On 7th March 1976. I am gradate scinceBsc. (Geology)passed in Agust1970. From scince college Raipur. Just after Graduatin I was Selected upper division teacher for teaching Zoology it was not my subject so not joined.Started banking service from 1975. I am writing poems since 1977 One Khand -Kawya written DuringEmergecy period KRANTEE DOOT (JAIPRAKASH ). My first poem Line MAIN AA GAYE STAR. Based on life of An Unemployed.,Brodcasi from Raipur Radio station.On 8.5.179(Birth Day Of my wife) My first Kahani/story ASHA KI KIRAN got first prize of rupees 1000/in 1993. Organised by sakcharta mison Durg.Various Nataks written on Govts.Sponserd Schems.I am member fo Lions club Midtown DURG
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.